Born on September 25th, 1981 in Royan, southwestern city along the Atlantic Ocean in France.
Thibault Stipal lives and works in Paris. Since 2008, he has worked with the press: Le Monde, Elle, Grazia, Télérama, Marie Claire, Studio Ciné Live... as well as with labels and advertising agencies.
"Thibault Stipal likes to become part of real or invented families, one-day clans he decides to create."
"A thirst for freedom, a passion for life, a desire to explore, to make discoveries and create encounters. You can feel he uses photography as a way to enter worlds that attract, fascinate and resemble him."
Agnès Grégoire, chief editor of PHOTO magazine
- "PONTA" exhibition at Valentine Gauthier Holism Art Point in Paris.
- "Bouches Cousues" exhibition at Au Pied du Mur Gallery in Morlaix.
- "PONTA" exhibition in Royan, on Pontaillac beach.
- "Rêves de gosses" exhibition in Saint-Georges de Didonne.
- "Laïques" exhibition at TNBA in Bordeaux.
- Exhibition at la Maison de la nouvelle Aquitaine in Paris.
- "Laïques" exhibition at Hôtel de ville in Bordeaux.
- "Bouches Cousues" exhibition at la Maison des métallos in Paris.
- "Le Baiser" exhibition in Royan.
- "Bouches Cousues" exhibition at Emmaüs salon in Paris.
- "Androgyne" exhibition at Maria Clara Art Point In Bruxelles.
- "Androgyne & Rock" exhibition at Claude Samuel gallery in Paris.
- "Androgyne & Rock" exhibition at Salon de la Photo, Paris
- "Rock" exhibition at Café, former Couvent des Recolay, Paris
- "Androgyne" exhibition at Palais des Congrès, Royan
- "Rock" exhibition in partnership with General Counsel and Eurockéennes de Belfort
- "Rock" screening at Bus Palladium and at Espace Pierre Cardin, Paris
- "Androgyne" exhibition at Festival Images Singulières of Sète
- "Androgyne" exhibition at MK2 Bibliothèque within the framework of Parole Photographique Prize, Paris
- "The Party" screening at Théâtre Mouffetard, Paris
- "Androgyne" exhibition at Espace Dupon, Paris